- 1 Download JNVST 2019 Admission form
- 1.1 Navodaya 6th-9th Classes Admission form Online application form
- 1.2 www.navodaya.gov.in @ JNVST 2019 Admission form
Download JNVST 2019 Admission form
www.navodaya.gov.in JNVST 2019 Admission form Online application forms of Navodaya 6th-9th Classes: The JNVST 2019 admission form for 6th class have been started. The admissions form are from 2019-2019 which has been made available online. The admission form for navodaya vidyala class 9th has also been uploaded on the portal site. To apply them online candidate can official enter into the page which is given below. This link will directly takes the applicants to the main page. JNVST stands for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test. Tap on the below link. www.navodaya.gov.in. We give the best wishes for the candidate for the entrance exam.
The Navodaya vidyalaya admission form has been issued by the JNVST and this notification is for the classes 6th and 9th. The admission has been released on the portal site on 25th september 2018. Previous year the application forms were released in the month of august 2016. As this released the official notification many have come to known about it and are going to apply them. Below we have provided some suitable steps which will help the candidate to apply the admission form at ease at navodaya.gov.in. The last date to apply is on 15th November 2018. For more info and deets please enter to the main portal page and know about them. The eligibility criteria deets have been given below.
Also Read: JNVST 6th-9th Class Syllabus pattern 2019
Age limit to the applicants must not be before 1/05/2018 and after 30/4/2009, in other words it means that the candidate should have age between them. Age limit is applicable for all the categories including SC/ST. Stitiching with the educational qualification candidates who are appearing to the the 2019-19 selection test must have been studying 5th class from 2018-2019 by government authorized institution. The actual is that the admission for 6th class in this academic year is 2019-19 will be subjected to this condition.
JNVST 2019 Entrance Exam Application Admission forms download
Students who come from rural background should have done class 3,4 and 5. About 75% seats are reserved to the rural area candidates in the district and the remaining seats will be filled by the urban candidates. Students who are studying under SSA and NIOS which stand for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and National institute of open schooling have to produce the rural certificates which should be issued by the Block development officer or District magistrate.
Also Read: JNVST navodaya Exam Cutoff marks 2019
When it comes to the urban areas students must have done their 3rd,4th and 5th from affliliated school. For transgender candidates there is no seperate reservation where the candidates will be included in the boys category for the reservation purpose under various sub categories viz rural, urban, ST/SC and divyang. Students will be selected according their performance in their JNVST exam. As we said in the above lines about the steps to apply the entrance exam.
Steps to apply the JNVST entrance exam 2019 or JNVST 2019 Admission form
1) Tap on the link which has been mentioned above and Enther the credentials which it has been asking for like the DOB, name, Residence, caste etc. Recheck them before hitting the submit button.
2) Eligibile students can come along with their parent/guardian with dully filled in cerificate form from the head mistress/master of the school where they have been studying. The format has to be downloaded from official website.
3) Candidates who are from NIOS should obtain B certificate and residence in the same district where the application is seeking the admission.
4) These are to be applied via online mode only. This exam is going to be conducted by the Common service centre of ministry of IT, government of India. As per the memorise of understanding with NVS the common service center will be charging Rs.35 to be paid by the parent/guardian for each candidate. When the student is going to be selected there is going to be of document verification test where they will be asking 1) DOB proof, eligibility conditions as per the NVS , Residence certificate etc.